Our KYC team is growing and we are looking for consultants to participate in KYC consulting missions for our clients (Banks, Insurances, Fintech, Asset Manager…).
You will be responsible for the due diligence of new and existing clients in all aspects of KYC (Know Your Client), KYT (Know Your Transaction) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) while dealing with the regular reinforcement of the regulations in terms of anti-money laundering and terrorism financing.
As part of our team, you will work alongside our consultants (Juniors, Seniors, Managers, Directors) to support financial institutions in their KYC process.
Your main missions will be :
- Ensure that the identification and KYC data in the file meet the requirements of the regulatory standards in force in order to guarantee good data quality from the beginning of the relationship to the closing of the account
- Contact clients to obtain the necessary documents to open or maintain the client file
- Master the knowledge of the client’s documents and tools related to KYC aspects
- Participate in the improvement of processes/procedures in accordance with regulations
- Interface with the various departments of the client in terms of risk management and regulatory issues, particularly with the Compliance department
- Intern, Consultant: a first experience in KYC
- Master student in banking/finance/law/business or equivalent
- Languages: French and English (B2/C1)
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Dynamism and initiative
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great flexibility and multitasking
- 6 month internship or permament contract
- Starting date: asap
- Compensation: depending on your profile and experience
- Position based in Luxembourg, LUXEMBOURG
If you think you match the profile we are looking for and you wish to join a top team and a fast-growing consulting firm, send your CV and a cover letter to this email address: email@example.com, with the subject line: « Luxembourg-KYC-Candidature ».