- Work at our office or at home to be defined during the interview
- Full time preferred but part time student will be considered
- Market research & intelligence on the asset management industry in Hong Kong & Mainland China
- Draft consulting deliverables on Power Point
- Support the team in our relationships with partners in Mainland China (in Mandarin)
- Very good command of the most used Office software (Excel & PPT)
- Final year student in finance/asset management
- Good knowledge of the financial services environment
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin is compulsory
- Focus in ESG/Green finance is an added value
Final year 6 month intership, starting February 1st, 2022. Internship can be extended to permanent contract after.
Total number of hours per week & salary to be discussed during the interview.
You share our core value such as Team spirit, Integrity and Excellence and you are ready to join a fast-growing firm? Then, join us!